A well designed and installed structured cabling environment will outlast all other networking components providing you an excellent return on your investment by providing:
- Move, add and changes simplification
- Easier troubleshooting
- Future application support
- Multi vendor compatibility
Tools and Procedures required for a successful implementation include:
- ECU’s – We own and maintain several Environmental Containment Units
- HEPA filters – We own and maintain HEPA filters to be used in conjunction with ECU’s
- Construction Barriers – Familiar with planning and deployment of construction barriers and required traffic patterns for patients, workers, and visitors.
- Cleanliness – We strive to maintain clean environments during construction and properly transport and dispose of waste material.
- Firestopping – All wall penetrations are sleeved and firestopped after cable installation.
- Coordination – Project managers are trained to coordinate with supervisors, safety personnel, and facilities personnel to ensure all safety procedures are followed and patient safety and employee workflow are not impacted.