Want a more comfortable working environment? Using Qt Quiet Technology from Cambridge, our Sound Masking solutions are designed to meet the unique acoustic requirements for small or large spaces.
Sound Masking is the addition of an unobtrusive airflow-like background sound to a workspace. Similar to “white noise” this sound will cover or “mask” conversations in adjacent spaces.
The most common applications include:
* Open cubicle areas — where distracting conversations affect productivity
* Private offices, exam rooms & counseling areas — where confidentiality is required
* Banks, pharmacies and waiting areas— where sensitive information is shared
* Doctors’, Dentists’ and other practitioners’ offices — where privacy is essential in confined environments
* Libraries and other quiet spaces — where, because of the lack of background noise, every sound is distracting
For more information on how Sound Masking could improve your workspace, please contact us at 412-429-1701.