Structured Cabling, Planning Design and Installation
ITS engineers will plan and design and install a structured cabling system that will allow your business to cost effectively manage the complex cable and fiber infrastructure that are the backbone of today’s business environments.
Our structured cabling design takes into consideration the fact that a large part of your network is in passive devices (patch panels, cabling, crossconnects etc) and that these devices need to be installed, documented and managed in a cost effective manner.
Our design services take into consideration all the key components required, including:
- Entrance Facility (point where the network service cables enter or leave a building
- Main Equipment room (typically services the entire building and contains UPS, Network interfaces, Telecom and Data equipment)
- Backbone Distribution (connect between entrance facilities and equipment rooms, be it single floor, multi floor or multi building)
- Intermediate Distribution Frame (usually serves a single floor and serves as the main cross- connect)
- Horizontal Distribution System Usually distributes the signals to the actual work areas)
- Network Management System/Cable documentation (allows for the management and care of your environment to minimize network downtime and troubleshooting)
For more information on our Cabling Design services please contact us at 412-429-1701 to discuss your requirements.