Card Access Control
ITS has extensive experience in the planning, design and implementation of the cabling requirements needed for building security integration. From a single card reader for door or facility entrance, to hundreds of readers for a commercial, industrial or educational environment, we have the right products and services you need.
Access Control can work hand in hand with your surveillance system or operate as an independent security solution.
Benefits of installing an Access Control System include:
* Complex or simple solutions – from Biometrics to a keycode entry, there are a variety of solutions that will fit your needs.
* Manage access to secure areas – This can be useful in offices, factories schools, hospitals and other places where only authorized people should have access to certain areas.
* Easy to use software interfaces – Either through web-based or locally installed software, security personnel can quickly and easily add or remove authorized personnel from the list.
* Promotes productivity and accountability – Access control systems can track where your employees come and go, making sure individuals are only operating in areas that they should be and not disturbing staff in other areas.
* Automatic alerts and monitoring – Users can define events (such as attempts to access unauthorized areas) that will generate notifications and alert the proper personnel.
For a complete list of Audio/Visual-Security companies that we work with please click on Manufacture Line Card or contact us at 412-429-1701 to discuss your requirements.