Distributed Video and Digital Signage Solutions
The advantages of Digital signage are that the content may be frequently and easily updated. Interfaces such as embedded touch screens, movement detection and image capture devices are available.
Distributed Video and Digital Signage Applications:
* Digital signage is one of the largest growing applications for distributed media in almost any environment and some common uses are:
* Public information – news, weather and local (location specific) information, such as fire exits and traveler information
* Internal information – corporate messages, health & safety, news, etc.
* Menu Information – pricing, photos, ingredients and other food information including nutritional facts
* Advertising – either related to the location the signage is in or just using the audience reach of the screens for general advertising
* Brand building – in-store digital signage to promote the brand and build a brand identity
* Influencing customer behavior – directing customers to different areas, increasing the dwell time on the store premises
* Enhancing customer experience – applications include the reduction of perceived wait time in restaurant waiting areas, bank queues, etc., as well as recipe demonstrations in food stores
* Enhancing the environment – with interactive screens (in the floor for example) or with dynamic wayfinding
Our Digital signage solutions can either be run from personal computers and servers using content management systems and digital media distribution systems.
At ITS, our goal is to provide you with a cost-effective Digital Signage solution to present information or advertising material to your audiences. Applications include Corporate offices, Healthcare, Retail and Public spaces using mediums such as Projection screens, LCD monitors or Plasma screens.