Structured Cabling in the K-12 and High Education Environment
K-12 and High Education markets are very specialized within today’s ever changing technology requirements. As education institutions change the way they current approach academia, the requirements for technology have increased ten fold. With extensive experience and a clear understanding of the current landscape, ITS can fulfill the overall cabling requirements your educational environment needs.
We offer complete systems installation of:
- Structured Cabling – Copper or Fiber
- Security Systems (Cameras and Door Access)
- Telephone Systems
- Other low voltage requirements
Tools and Procedures required for a successful implementation include:
- ECU’s – We own and maintain several Environmental Containment Units
- HEPA filters – We own and maintain HEPA filters to be used in conjunction with ECU’s
- Construction Barriers – Familiar with planning and deployment of construction barriers and required traffic patterns for students, teachers, and visitors.
- Cleanliness – We strive to maintain clean environments during construction and properly transport and dispose of waste material.
- Firestopping – All wall penetrations are sleeved and firestopped after cable installation.
- Coordination – Project managers are trained to coordinate with supervisors, safety personnel, and facilities personnel to ensure all safety procedures are followed and student safety and employee workflow are not impacted.